AVP INTERNATIONAL IS SPONSORING THE 2017 WORLD GATHERING, November 5–11, 2017, in Kathmandu, Nepal. For more information, go to the AVP World Gathering website.
Nurturing local community: How do we care for our own AVP groups? How do our AVP tools help us to resolve difficulties arising in our local AVP groups? What role does each facilitator play in helping to make their AVP group sustainable?
Building global community: How does our AVP community communicate across countries, regions and the world? What kinds of resources can we share with each other? What differences do we overcome to come together as a single community?
Goals of the 2017 AVP World Gathering:
- explore the theme of the gathering and how these topics relate to us as individuals, our AVP groups and our worldwide AVP community
- learn about successful AVP programs around the world
- learn and practice new Workshop Exercises and Light & Livelies
- discuss the philosophy and principles of the AVP model
- share ongoing and completed research on AVP and research techniques
- build understanding of Best Practices and Core Values in AVP
- exchange views and experiences of hosting and being guest facilitators
- appoint officers and regional representatives and build committee membership to continue the work of the AVP International organisation
- AVP groups from 50 countries sharing ideas and activities
- …and much more